Monday, October 3, 2011

Introducing . . . Teachable Spirit!



Hi Friends!  

I'd like to introduce to you my new blog!  Now before you panic, don't worry!  I promise I won't abandon Thoughts of Joy.  However, as a project for a class at school and as a professional development tool, I've created a blog called Teachable Spirit, which you can find at lajoieward.wordpress.com.

I just added a new post called "Thai'd Together" on Teachable Spirit.  It's about my class trip to Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks, and about the teachers who joined us from the Kingdom of Thailand.  It was an unforgettable experience.Visit that post here, and feel free to explore and follow my site! http://lajoieward.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/thaid-together/

I should also let you know why I've been posting so infrequently. My workload at school has had me quite bogged down lately, and as much as I don't like it, I've made the rule that school has to come before my blog. I'm doing the best I can to get ahead of my work so I can get back to the "important" things. ;)  I hope to be back to posting regularly after midterms.  We'll see what happens--it's always an adventure!  

In the meantime, I encourage you: Go see the movie, Courageous!  It's one of the best movies I've ever seen--it is full of action, drama, and unequivocal humor!  (By the way, if you're emotional at all, I definitely recommend bringing tissues!  And if you're not, you can use them to wipe the butter off your hands.) :-D

Have a wonderful day!

~LaJoie

P.S. Here is a trailer and music video for Courageous!  Love you, bye! (Hint: You have to see the movie to get that joke!)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment