Friday, June 17, 2011

Sheepish Smile . . .

Regrettably, I haven't had the opportunity to write my "Love Talks," post for the 17th today. I'm at a Bible Quiz tournament right now, and between the seven hour car ride and the tournament itself, I'm all tuckered out! :P

I was going to try to post tonight anyway, but my lack of inspiration and current scatter-brained mentality left a lot to be desired from the pitiful beginning I wrote. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you! Expect a spectacular post on love and relationships within the next several days. And hey, if you leave me a comment about what YOU'D like to see in that blog post, maybe you can give some direction to the whirling ideas that swarm in my head at the moment! ;)

In the meantime, if you're new to the blog, or you haven't read "Nineteen and Never Been Kissed," my other "Love Talks" blogs, or my popular series on modesty called "Smarter Pants," take this opportunity to get all caught up! :)

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment