Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seventeenth Special!

(Yes, that's a cheesy title. But I have time to come up with a better one...) ;)

I've decided to begin a new series on my blog, which will be posted on the seventeenth of each month.  In addition to my regular posting, I'll post on each "17th" about a yet-to-be-determined topic. And guess what? YOU, my readers, get to choose what that topic will be!

I need your help in deciding what my new blog series should feature! There's a poll on the sidebar of my blog, right below the archive links. You can also shoot me an email at quizbygrace17@live.com.

If there's a topic you think would make a great monthly series, and I don't have it listed as a choice for the poll, please leave a comment or send an email! Otherwise, cast your vote! But hurry, I'm only taking votes until the 13th, so I have time to plan and release my first edition on the 17th!

Thank you ever so much, my friends, family, and fellow bloggers. :)


LaJoie :)

2 comments:

  1. take the lyrics of any song and dissect them phrase-by-phrase, sharing what they mean to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do a series about prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete